That’s the first time I’ve seen this award. Firstly, CONGRATS to Just a platypus for receiving this award. Secondly, THANKS for nominating me. 🙂 It’s been a while since I did one of these. As usual we’ll start with the rules.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the questions sent to you.
3. Nominate around ten bloggers.
4. Create your set of questions for your nominees.
5. List the rules and display the Brotherhood Of The World logo in your post and/or blog.
Questions for me to answer:
1. How well do you think your blog represents who you are as a person? Do you think it’s easier to express yourself and personal details when a blog links directly to the real you, or when it’s anonymous?
My blog partially, represents me as the person I am. I think both ways the choice is yours, how much you allow yourself but I do think it is comparatively easier when you’re anonymous.However, I’ve seen people do it better otherwise.
2. What are 2 things you’re very passionate about?
Appreciating nature and making sure people don’t loose hope.
3. What do you think the best and worst ways to die would be?
Best way- Saying the Shahadah before I die and that I have a clean heart.
Worst- The opposite of best.
4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Doubting myself and thinking the change I want in me will almost never come.
5. What’s your favourite time of year, and why?
Winter, because it is a change where I am. I fJadeeel I can go out more. The sky is more beautiful. And long nights. 🙂
Questions for my nominees :
- Which emoji describes your life situation right now?
- When was the last time you read a book? What was it?
- What advice would you give to someone who wishes to start a blog?
- Would you rather live without your phone for a month or live without WiFi for a week?
- If there is a new book and a movie of it, which one will you chose? The book or movie and why?