This is a different type of post. 😊
I’ll be sharing a list out of which I choose Accidentally Inked for my blog domain name on WP. Some are very weird with zero sense.
You have been warned. 😂
- Leaked thoughts
- Burning ink (imagine a pen on fire) 🔥
- Leaked Inked thoughts (what even)🤔
- Catching words (imagine someones holding a net and words falling from the sky)
- Accidentally Inked (Winner!) 💜
- Moonlover (I am a Selenophile afterall)🌛
- Flying thoughts 💭 ✈
- Day dream come true (Honest!)
- Purplephille person
- Bidde iktub (which translates to I wanna write in Syrian dialect…I hope 😅 or else my Arabic…I’m inventing my own Arabic.)
- Sprayed thoughts
- Firing words 🔫
- Words on stage (you’re thinking whether or not I have a mental issue..huh? 😐
- Words staged 😔
- Forest of words (sigh)
- Blast of thoughts (face palm)
- Penned with a feather 😎
Was it hard for you to decide a name for your blog?
If my blog wasn’t accidentally Inked what would/should it be from the list above? 😂
Us ‘Home sapiens‘ are worse than vampires or werewolves. Since we shamelessly devour the flesh of our dead brother.
In this post eating the flesh of our dead brother is referring to backbiting aka Gheeba.
Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would hate it (so hate backbiting). And fear Allah. Verily, Allah is the One Who forgives and accepts repentance, Most Merciful” [49:12]
This is just a reminder for you and I to control our tongue. It is a powerful organ. You will be questioned for every word you utter. Like for every good words you say you will be rewarded. Just the same you will be punished for when you speak ill of others.